Reference Code: SP01 | Thessaloniki, Greece
Support Engineers at interworks.cloud have a clear goal, to increase customer’s satisfaction and support them to run their cloud solutions using interworks.cloud public services such as Cloud Platform, Cloud Servers, Cloud Data Center, Cloud Backup, Cloud Databases and email services.
As a part of interworks.cloud team of Support Engineers, you will work close with the customers, the interworks.cloud Systems Engineer team and the service providers in order to solve customer-facing complex problems.
- Effective ticket queue management providing investigation prioritization, continuous and timely updates to customers
- Take ownership to resolve customer issues in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs) balancing speed and quality
- Create process or troubleshooting documentation in the Support knowledge base
- Work with sales teams, partners and 3rd party service providers to gather escalation information and customer/business impact
- Highlight systemic issues and trends to identify platform enhancements with business and R&D teams
- Engage & communicate with customers in order to solve complex problems.
- Be a member on a periodic on call duties using a flexible model.
- 2+ years experience as a member of a support team.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Technical Writing and Documentation.
- Basic Understanding of Operating Systems.
- Solid understanding of Domain, DNS and e-mail services.
- Basic understanding of Networking protocols and network theory e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, SMTP, POP3, MAPI, VoiP etc., MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers.
- Expertise in Technical Writing.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft operating systems.
- Familiarity with MS Exchange Server.
- Self-motivated using systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Expertise in troubleshooting e-mail services.
- Experience with Database.
- Experience with VoiP solutions.
The main focus of every member of the support department is to be a part of a team that is ready to help and guide the customers in order to increase the customer experience and satisfaction. We are proud to be part of the interworks.cloud team and help companies and individuals to understand the cloud industry better and solve their problems more accurately using our services. We are always on call to ensuring our users have the best support experience in the Cloud.
What We offer
Only compatible interworkers will be contacted for interview. If you feel you are a great fit, write a short letter explaining why you believe so (max 100w and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org using SP01 as a reference code).
We will love hearing from you!
- A competitive remuneration package
- Working from home option
- A challenging and fun to work in environment with excellent coffee flavors all day long
- Opportunities for knowledge growth through continuous training programs
- Professional experience in the international IT sector
- Private insurance programs