Reference Code: SW18 | Thessaloniki,GR
interworks.cloud is hiring an experienced Software Engineer, with the ability to design and implement in an enterprise level software platform. He will work in a highly experienced team, providing a software development based on the latest cutting edge technology. The position requires the ability to communicate ideas and problem solutions with the team but also to effectively work with people from other departments. If you believe you can share our passion for state of the art technology and fit the criteria below then you might be the ideal candidate.
We would like you to have:
- A Bachelor’s or/and Master’s degree in Computer Science or related topic.
- At least 3 years’ experience of large software development/ implementation systems
- Strong background in object-oriented programming
- Solid communication, and teamwork skills
- A progressive approach to change and improvement
- Ability to think logically and solve problems effectively
- Experience with RESTful API design for consumer facing and enterprise application
- Knowledge of design paterns and principles
- REST service development and consumption
- Excellent knowledge of .NET, SQL Server 2012, VS 2015
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Carry out Systems Analysis activities, translating complex business requirements into a technical solution specification based on capabilities of our platform.
- Responsible for implement and maintain the primary system and technical architecture which include: technology, platform, deployment, system integration and software &hardware infrastructure.
- Research for new technologies and architectural improvements
- Ensure product code and artifacts are managed according to guidelines.
- Develop and execute unit tests to ensure and maintain source code quality
- Provide timely corrective actions on all assigned defects and issues.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Troubleshooting, support and expertise sharing throughout the organization