Reference Code: SW17 | Thessaloniki, Greece
We would like you to have:
- A Bachelor’s or/and Master’s degree in Computer Science or related topic.
- At least 3 years’ experience of large software development/ implementation systems
- Strong background in object-oriented programming
- Solid communication, and teamwork skills
- A progressive approach to change and improvement
- Ability to think logically and solve problems effectively
- Experience with RESTful API design for consumer facing and enterprise application
- REST service development and consumption
- Excellent knowledge of .NET, SQL Server 2012, VS 2015
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Carry out Systems Analysis activities, translating complex business requirements into a technical solution specification based on capabilities of our platform.
- Responsible for implement and maintain the primary system and technical architecture which include: technology, platform, deployment, system integration and software &hardware infrastructure.
- Ensure product code and artifacts are managed according to guidelines.
- Develop and execute unit tests to ensure and maintain source code quality
- Provide timely corrective actions on all assigned defects and issues.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
Provide support and share expertise throughout the organization
Desired Skills and Experience
If you also have :
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Global knowledge of virtualization and cloud computing
Learn how we help service providers to start their own cloud business visiting interworks.cloud.