Sales Account Manager
Reference Code: SLS01 |
We welcome candidates from all over the Globe to work remotely!
interworks.cloud is looking to expand its sales team by recruiting a talented Sales Account Manager. Sales because her/his major talent is selling, preferably cloud services or business software, and Account Manager because she/he shall be able to understand and handle international accounts of a robust business support system such as the interworks.cloud platform.
The interworks.cloud platform, enables Microsoft CSPs, Distributors and ISVs to grow their cloud business by publishing custom-branded marketplaces for their customers and/or resellers, boost their sales and fully automate billing, ordering, payment, support processes and many more. interworks.cloud’s unique value proposition, is the state-of-the-art Microsoft online service automation and robust billing engine, addressing the main pains of the global CSP market. interworks.cloud is represented in Greece, UK, US and Germany and has an expanding customer base that at the moment is consisted of 50 clients – active in more than 30 countries – including Microsoft Direct CSPs, Distributors, Telcos and MSPs. On top of that, interworks.cloud reaches more than 5500 resellers via its worldwide distribution network.
About the Team
The Sales team has a critical role in the growth and the cultivation of a customer centric culture at interworks.cloud. Every one of us shares the dream to make interworks.cloud platform the global leading solution by onboarding lots of new pleased customers, as all of us here are passionate in helping our customers becoming as successful as possible.
We’re not youngsters but we can inspire youngsters as the core of our operation is based on the most over time fundamental values for building teams: Trust and freedom. So if you’re looking for such an environment you should join us.
As a Sales Account Manager at interworks.cloud you must be prepared to become a solution expert and be able to lead all efforts of the team members to closing new deals. You should act as the main point of contact and must be able to handle to conflicts providing solutions in a timely manner. Your main responsiblity would be to creat long-term relationships with a wide range of international customers. and identify existing and upcoming customers’needs. You will confer, most of the times from a distance, with prospect customers to assess business needs and determine system requirements. You shall be able to prepare and deliver presentations to explain the solution and demonstrate how the customers’ needs can be fulfilled by the interworks.cloud platform. The Sales Account Manager will also be responsible for identifying and clearly communicating internally new feature opportunities driving the product roadmap forward.
- Prepares and delivers solution presentations that explain the solution to prospective, or existing, customers
- Confers with customers and engineers to assess business needs and determines the initial system requirements
- Demonstrates how the platform can cover the specific business needs and/or system requirements
- Collaborates with all interworks.cloud teams and prepares the sales proposals
- Negotiates with the customers, secures the orders and arranges the delivery
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Monitor and report customers’status
- Recommends upgrades to existing customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase productivity
- Assists the company in the research for new product features development
- 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Account Manager or in a similar sales role. If you’re ready to challenge us please do so and persuade us that having less experience is not important at your case.
- Ability to navigate, master, and evangelize a simple solution that handles complex business processes.
- Strong understanding of the cloud services industry and cloud-based technology solutions.
- Ability matching business requirements to product features
- Ability to provide a compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Ability to accurately communicating specific customer requirements to internal stakeholders.
- Experience working in the IT industry.
- Experience with Service Providers and especially Cloud Services Providers.
- Understanding of various technological aspects including cloud services provisioning and integrations.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Excellent command of the English language (fluent oral and written)
- Excellent presentational skills
- Ability to travel at a non – regular basis
- A competitive remuneration package including a sales bonus scheme
- Working from home option
- A challenging, and fun to work in, international environment
- Private Insurance programs
If you are the next to join our team please send us your application at email@example.com. We would welcome also links to short videos presenting yourselves and the reasons you think you are the perfect candidate.
All applications will be treated as highly confidential.