Sales Account Manager
Reference Code: SLS02 | Athens, Greece
We welcome candidates from all over the Globe to work remotely! interworks.cloud is looking to expand its sales team by recruiting a talented Sales Account Manager. Sales because her/his major talent is selling, preferably business software or any other SaaS, and Account Manager because she/he shall be able to understand and handle the needs of international accounts of a robust business support system such as the interworks.cloud platform.
The interworks cloud platform, enables Distributors MSPs and ISVs to grow their cloud business by publishing custom-branded marketplaces for their customers and/or resellers, boost their sales and fully automate billing, ordering, payment, support and many more critical business processes. interworks.cloud’s unique value proposition, is the state-of-the-art cloud services provisioning and billing automation, addressing the main pains of the global CSP market. interworks.cloud is represented in Greece, UK, US and Germany and has an expanding customer base that at the moment is consisted of more than 90 clients – active in more than 70 countries – including Microsoft Direct CSPs, Distributors, Telcos and MSPs. On top of that, interworks.cloud reaches more than 10K resellers trough the active marketplaces published with the use of our solution.
About the Team
The Sales team has a critical role in the growth and the cultivation of a customer centric culture at interworks.cloud. Every one of us shares the dream to make interworks.cloud platform the global leading solution by onboarding lots of new pleased customers, as all of us are passionate in helping our customers becoming as successful as possible. We’re not youngsters but we can inspire youngsters because the core of our operation is based on the most, over time, fundamental values for building teams: Trust and freedom. So if you’re looking for such an environment come and join us.
As a Sales Account Manager at interworks.cloud you must be prepared to become a solution expert and be able to lead all efforts of the team to closing new deals. You shall act as the main point of contact and shall be able to handle conflicts providing instant intuitive solutions. Your main responsibility would be to create long-term relationships with a wide range of international customers. and identify existing and upcoming customers ‘needs. You will confer, most of the times from a distance, with prospect customers to assess business needs and determine system requirements. You shall be able to prepare and deliver presentations to explain the solution and demonstrate how the customers’ needs can be fulfilled by the interworks.cloud platform. The Sales Account Manager will also be responsible for identifying and clearly communicating internally new feature opportunities driving the product roadmap forward.
• Prepares and delivers solution presentations that explain the solution to prospective, or existing, customers
• Confers with customers and engineers to assess business needs and determines the initial system requirements
• Demonstrates how the platform can cover the specific business needs and/or system requirements
• Collaborates with all interworks.cloud teams and prepares the sales proposals
• Negotiates with the customers, secures the orders and arranges the delivery
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with customers
• Monitor and report customers’status
• Recommends upgrades to existing customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase productivity
• Assists the company in the research for new product features development
• 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Account Manager or in a similar sales role. If you’re ready to challenge us please do so and persuade us that having less experience is not so important at your case.
• Ability to navigate, master, and evangelize a simple solution that handles complex business processes.
• Strong understanding of the cloud services industry and cloud-based technology solutions.
• Ability matching business requirements to product features
• Ability to provide a compelling presentations and product demonstrations
• Ability to accurately communicating specific customer requirements to internal stakeholders.
• Experience working in the IT industry.
• Experience with Service Providers and especially Cloud Services Providers.
• Understanding of various technological aspects including cloud services provisioning and integrations.
• A bachelor’s degree
• Excellent command of the English language (fluent oral and written)
• Excellent presentational skills
• Ability to travel at a non – regular basis
• A competitive remuneration package including a sales bonus scheme
• Working from home option
•A challenging, and fun to work in, international environment
If you are the next to join our team please send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would welcome also links to short videos presenting yourselves and the reasons you think you are the perfect candidate. All applications will be treated as highly confidential.