People Engagement & Evolution
Reference Code: PEE01 | Thessaloniki, Greece
About the Company
Established in 2001, interworks.cloud is recognized globally as a software vendor for the versatility and robustness of its own-developed cloud services management platform for the automatic provisioning, billing and support of cloud services, used by over 10000 cloud service providers, distributors and Microsoft CSPs around the world. A Microsoft indirect CSP itself, regional resellers trust interworks.cloud for the cost-effective and flexible delivery of Microsoft cloud services (Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure, etc.).
Want to learn more? Visit our website.
About the role
We are looking for a highly energetic and self-motivated individual to join our team as the Head of People Engagement & Evolution department. Working with a flat organization chart with true transparency and honest passion for excellence is our moto. Going beyond and above traditional ways, moving towards innovation in every step of the journey should be your main motivator. That’s why we are looking for high performers that could do that extra mile. We expect from you to understand the vision and culture of our organization and help us move forward. Working as an ambassador of our mission is something that we expect to make you feel extremely proud. We appreciate straight forward conversations, we are wide open to embrace new ideas and help you implement them too. We love to challenge our own work in order to further improve and reach the highest levels we can as a team. Being a part of our team is an adventure with magnificent milestones, that awake a range of emotions that will make our cooperation worth trying. Sounds like yours type of company? Keep reading…
- Manage the People Engagement & Evolution department
- Lead the culture change as part of a journey to increase overall performance through process improvement working on specific objectives
- Develop career paths through employee development, process improvement and work system evolution
- Partner with the Head of Company Operations to develop a high performing site leadership team and engaging leaders at all levels, working together from Onboarding until the Exit interview
- Lead key HR initiatives in support of the organization including positive employee relations, workforce planning, succession planning and staffing Manage talents: recruit, train, retain, pay
- Provide advice and support on legal and disciplinary matters in collaboration with Legal and Risk & Compliance departments
- Provide individual coaching needs and identify training and development needs for teams
- Create a positive employee relations environment through close engagement and interaction with all employees across the company
- University degree in Social Sciences, Human Resources or related field
- Postgraduate degree in Human Resources or MBA
- 5+ years of experience in a HR generalist position, preferably at a software company
- Experience with Agile methodologies will be considered an asset
- Experience leading and supporting strategic initiatives, influencing others, and driving results and significant change
- Able to be strategic and hands-on
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail focus, but able to demonstrate agility and flexible in how you approach your work
- Strong people management and development experience
- Fluency in English required
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools
- Work from home option according to internal policy
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, interworks.cloud is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.