Reference Code: DGS-02 | Thessaloniki, Greece
- Responsible for goal tracking in social media platforms (Google, LinkedIn,FB,Twitter).Account handling.
- Craft targeted messaging in line with buyer persona needs & product positioning for nurture and other campaigns.
- Responsible to negotiate and optimize spend on all lead sources.
- Own complete marketing funnel and the process to create sales qualified leads.
- Analyze data related to opportunity conversions, marketing stages, campaign performance, database health, acquisition source and campaign effectiveness.
- Obsessively track, measure and report back to the business on key performance indicators, including spend, lead qualification rates, conversion rates, cost-per-acquisition and customer lifetime value of multiple lead sources.
- Develop, execute, analyze, and optimize email marketing campaigns and programs to new and existing prospects.
- Use CRM, marketing automation, Search Engine Marketing tools and CMS.
- Create, distribute and follow up all press releases both in Greek and English speaking press
Desired Skills and Experience
Digital media handling, social media administration(LinkedIn, FB, Twitter),Google AdWords, , data and opportunities mining, events organization, content creation and proofreading, customer oriented approach, deep understanding of technology, deep understanding of international software market, sales skills, presentation skills, video – sound editing, computer skills, interpersonal skills, manners and sense of humour.
Team player, strong attachment to priorities, customer oriented approach in the business, tech enthusiast, holding on to the notion that first a job needs to be done effectively and then spend the time to talk about it.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years hands-on B2B experience in inbound and demand generation marketing (lead generation and nurturing, marketing campaign execution and measurement), with experience with digital and social media, social networks
- Hands-on experience with web content management platforms
- Experience managing and negotiating with outside agencies and third-party vendors
- Always innovating – never satisfied with the status quo
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and ‘all things digital’, including marketing automation, lead management strategies (lead scoring, lead nurturing, etc.), CRM systems and sales processes
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with ERPs and CRMs as a user