Junior Systems Engineer
Reference Code: SE04 |
As a Junior Systems Engineer you will be required to providing remote assistance and perform remote software installation or configuration. You will have a deep understanding of our customer’s workflow and processes and will work independently and in collaboration as necessary to research and troubleshoot issues and implement appropriate solutions. This junior technical support position requires 1+ years experience installing, configuring and supporting complex computer software. Duties include remote system fault investigation, diagnosis and correction, provision of software platform remote installation and upgrade services as well as update Knowledge base content.
- The candidate should demonstrate good engineering and commercial understanding.
- Attention to detail with a commitment of high quality and accuracy
- Assist users in resolving software/hardware/system related issues.
- Provide workaround steps for customers to prevent or minimize impact of problem reported.
- Remotely investigate and address issues using VPN, GoToMyPC or similar remote access tools.
- Confirms support contract status and determines whether requested support is in scope of the contract.
- Use of our CRM system and Knowledge Base,to document the call, the troubleshooting performed and actions taken and track status changes to assure resolution is provided to customers in as short a time as possible.
- Additional duties may include product testing, remote software installations and others as assigned.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in IT field.
- Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- A minimum of 6 months experience providing end user support in an IT/computer-related field ideally in a corporate software platform
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities
- Should be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures used in IT support.
- Prefer experience with Networking, Access/SQL databases, Citrix.
- Knowledge transfer culture, training and documentation
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Superior ability to document test procedures and results.
- Willingness to conduct ad-hoc or exploratory testing
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written, for interaction with customers and co-workers.
- Document support activities using the Support Ticketing System and escalate to other team members as needed
- Provide feedback to management with respect to technical and business requirements
- Strong aptitude for software solutions and commitment to learning, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills. Proven ability to take ownership of support issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems with software applications
- A competitive remuneration package
- Health Insurance
- Continuous training
- An excellent career path to a multinational work environment
Do you think this could be an ideal job for you?