Reference Code: RnD04 | Thessaloniki, GR
Why are why putting this job post?
interworks.cloud is seeking for a highly energetic, results oriented candidate to hire as a Business Analyst. You will participate in the process of understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties. As a Business Analyst you will be required to write test cases of different scenarios which will be assigned to you through the R&D department. Main goal of this role is to test interworks.cloud products and optimize their features .In addition as a Business Analyst you will have to be able to describe in full detail your cases, making requirement analysis from scratch. This role is in continuous chat and skype with Product Owners, Software Engineers and Test Engineers! Want to be part of it?
What are you expected to perform through the day(or night…)
• Responsible for the shaping and delivery of high-quality technology solutions that enable risk management, efficiency, accuracy, and an exceptional user experience
• Be embedded within the business to partner with business leaders and technologists across the Company’s departments to aid achievement of business goals
• Help mature our requirements gathering processes and take on the longer-term responsibility of excellent technology product delivery
• Think critically about the deliverables and plans for projects to ensure they align with the goals
• Perceive problems and be agile in solving them while continuously learning from them to improve the Company’s capabilities
• Look beneath the surface to perceive the state of the business and the technology needed to support it
• Define and document business processes / requirements, translating into technology requirements and proposed solutions
• Execute and provide leverage on technology improvements
• Assist in the planning, overseeing, and driving projects including technology components to completion
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’ s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related topic.
• Master’s Degree or other equivalent in Business Administration will be considered a plus
• A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in an IT/computer-related field ideally in a corporate software platform
• Fluency in Greek and English
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
• Comfortable with ERPs and CRMs as a user
Non-Technical Skills (we mostly emphasize on those)
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team. Must be a strong team player able to collaborate as part of a team to deliver exceptional customer results in a rapid paced implementation environment
• Superior ability to document test procedures and results
• Professional communication skills, both verbal and written, for interaction with customers and co-workers
• Strong aptitude for software solutions and commitment to learning, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
• Focused and self- organized
• Comfortable giving and receiving criticism and managing initiatives
• Demonstrate good engineering and commercial understanding
• Attention to detail with a commitment of high quality and accuracy
• Willingness to conduct ad-hoc or exploratory testing
• Solid computer skills and understanding of network
• A competitive remuneration package
• Working from home option
• A challenging and fun to work in environment with excellent coffee flavors all day long
• Opportunities for knowledge growth through continuous training programs
• Professional experience in the international IT sector
• Private insurance programs
• Incentive programs
Only compatible applicants will be contacted for interview. If you feel you are a great fit, write a short letter explaining why you believe so (max 100w and send it to email@example.com using RnD04 as a reference code).
We will love hearing from you!