Assistant Product Marketing Manager
Reference Code: PMG02 | Thessaloniki, Greece
Employment Type: Permanent
Position Starting: Immediately
In addition, interworks.cloud is recognized globally as a software developer for the versatility and robustness of its own-developed cloud services management platform for the automatic provisioning, billing and support of cloud services, used by over 5000 cloud service providers, distributors and Microsoft CSPs around the world. A Microsoft indirect CSP itself, regional resellers trust interworks.cloud for the cost-effective and flexible delivery of Microsoft cloud services (Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure, etc.).
As a member of the Product Management group, you will work directly with the development, operations, sales and marketing departments of the company, being responsible for expanding the reach and scope of the cloud services catalog. Efficient new product development and commercial agreements with leading worldwide independent software vendors will be needed to sustain and further advance the growth of the company, which can only be achieved via innovative and customer-centric selection and engineering of new products and services.
- Research and recommend leading solutions for inclusion to the cloud catalog of products, while promoting the company’s strategic product roadmap.
- Monitor industry trends and competitive moves to maintain a cutting-edge mix of solutions offered to our ecosystem of resellers.
- Train and assist resellers in understanding the unique value proposition of offered services, often presenting in person (in corporate events) or via webinars the market challenges, as well as opportunities, such products present.
- Liaise with the development and sales departments to ensure optimum market traction for cloud services brokered or internally engineered.
- Recommend, orchestrate and optimize each offering’s complete lifecycle.
- Set ambitious but realistic MRR (monthly run rate) sales forecasts per target segments, in coordination with the sales department.
- Evaluate and analyze complex technical software or hardware requirements.
- Cost price suggested new products and/or range of cross- or upsell opportunities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to build effective marketing content and messaging that will be distributed across different channels via go-to-market or sales collateral such as blogs, how-to videos (vlogs), datasheets and other product-focused material.
- Process and evaluate post-launch market traction and suggest corrective solutions to achieve successful product introduction and product maturity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical domain.
- 3 years of experience as a Sales/Technical Sales Engineer or in a Product Management role.
- Ability to navigate, master and evangelize a simple solution that involves complex business processes.
- Adequate understanding of the cloud services industry and key players, as well as cloud-based technology solutions.
- Ability matching business requirements to product features and benefits.
- Strong presentation skills including product demonstrations.
- Ability to accurately communicate specific customer requirements to internal stakeholders.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Above average command of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- MBA degree with Marketing concentration.
- 5+ years’ experience in the IT industry.
- Experience working for Service Providers (and especially Cloud Services Providers) in a customer-facing role (marketing, sales or support).
- Ability to occasionally travel in Greece and abroad (Europe and N. America) to support corporate events and presentations.
- Business command of German, Russian or Arab languages will be considered a major plus.
- A competitive remuneration package including a bonus scheme for outstanding performance.
- Work from home option.
- A challenging and fun to work in, international environment.
- Extra private health insurance programs
- If you would like to have a chance at shaping our world, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the position’s Ref. Code, accompanied by a short cover letter displaying your enthusiasm and fit for the role.