interworks.cloud vision in Microsoft WPC 2015
23/07/2015 | News
interworks.cloud was at the 2015 Microsoft Worldwide Partners Conference in Orlando, Florida, held between 12-16 July.
“Building the Intelligent cloud” was one of the three main themes of this year’s conference, as indicated first and foremost by Satya Nadella, Microsoft’s CEO, in his keynote speech. Microsoft partners like interworks.cloud’s from all over the world had the chance to exchange thoughts and ideas on working together in:
- Reinventing productivity and business processes,
- Building the intelligent cloud, and
- Creating more personal computing.
interworks.cloud, having recently been appointed as a 2-Tier Cloud Solution Provider by Microsoft for Greece, Cyprus and Malta, was there to share insights and best practices, as well as work together with Microsoft and partners throughout the world in precisely building this “cloud first, mobile first world”. As Mr. Nadella very eloquently pointed out, it is indeed about the “mobility of the experience”. Mobility not bound by a particular device but choice-enabling “human mobility”. A great transformation happening all around us, one that is at the very heart of interworks.cloud’s core differentiation strategy.
This vision was showcased by Vassilis Zografos, interworks.cloud’s CEO, in the “Central & Eastern Europe Regional General Session: Opportunity to Learn, Network, Grow and Accelerate!” on the last day of the conference. Mr. Zografos had the chance to present to a group of about 500 partners and executives, some of the key benefits of interworks.cloud platform and Marketplace, aimed to resellers and Managed Service Providers of cloud services:
- Direct monthly billing to the end customers
- Local support to the end customers via the platform’s own support ticketing system (in the local language),
- Rebranding of interworks.cloud’s marketplace to the corporate identity of the reseller/MSP,
- The ability of resellers and MSPs to create value by leveraging the interworks.cloud platform with their own cloud solutions and product bundles.
Kudos to Microsoft and its teams for making this year’s WPC a success! Special thanks to the Microsoft Hellas and CEE teams that made us feel at home! See you in Toronto @ the WPC 2016!